One of the great landmarks of the village is Leváre Hutterite Justice. It is a memorialreservation of folk architecture, which consists of 22 original multi-storey buildingsbuilt in the 17 to 19 centuries. Hutterite Court is situated in the southwest part of townLarge Leváre (towards the small village Leváre) In this part of the village in addition tounique buildings you can visit the museum open again, which is located in Iszerovomhouse. The original museum was in this house until 1989, later was transferred to itsexposure Záhorie Museum in Skalica and by 2000 was carried out reconstructionIszerovho house. The museum was reopened as a permanent exhibition 30.11.2006Záhorie Museum in Skalica. Habana were offshoots of a religious Protestants, who were called Anabaptists, or theAnabaptists. Slovakia came to approximately half of the 16th century. Graduallyestablished fraternal 33 courtyards. Until these days to preserve the courts in GreatLeváre, Sobotiste and Moravian Ján. Habana came to the Great Levar in 1588. ByCount Jan Bernhard received Habans meadows, fields, woods and construction sites.Habana were skilful craftsmen, whose products are valued. In 1592 he Hutterite hasits own mill, brewery, public bath and a workshop for knives and pottery. During the biggest boom Hutterite has had more than 40 houses. Habana also had its ownschool, chapel and parish house.