Alexandra Park, Ipswich
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to Alexandra Park.
Alexandra Park, Ipswich is situated between Grove Lane, Kings Avenue and Back Hamlet, Ipswich.
In 1903, the Ipswich Corporation purchased one of six packages of land which was formerly part of the Hill House Estate and home of the Byles family. The land became parkland and was named Alexandra Park after the wife of Edward VII.
In June 1904, the park was officially opened to the public.
For more please visit