Ruins Koretsky lock expressive red brick gate tower are the hallmark of the city. The first wooden fortress built in the XV century. on p. Korchik Prince Ostrog. Later, the castle passed into the possession of Volyn magistrates B. Koretsky, who strengthened his stone walls with towers and bastions, circled column earthen rampart and a moat, is filled with water from the river. In the XVIII century. fortifications served as the basis for the construction of the palace complex of the Czartoryski Princes. In 1832 the palace burned down and since then has not recovered. Preserved three-storey gate tower, adjoining the ruins of the outer walls of the palace buildings, as well as trёhpilonny chetyrёharochny bridge (reconstructed in recent years).