Madron lies just to the north of Penzance in Cornwall.
The small Lady Chapel to the south of the chancel dates from the 12th century, but most of the rest of the church is of the late 15th century. Parts of the original rood screen are incorporated into the current one, which dates from 1889. Carved angels adorn the wagon vault over the nave.
The monument to the north of the altar is to the Rev Duke Pearse (died 1712) and the Rev Thomas Paul (died 1716).
Several diamond shaped funeral hatchments of prominent local families are displayed high on the walls of the side aisles.