The bridge Maxbrücke spans the Pegnitz between the squares Maxplatz and Unschlittplatz. It is the oldest bridge of the city of Nuremberg, built of bricks. It was completed in 1457 by Jakob Grimm from Rothenburg o.d.T. The two cannon roundels in the middle of the bridge were later added to the defense of the river. The panorama was created with a view to bridge Kettensteg.
Nikon D5300 | Sigma Fisheye 8mm | Panoramic Tripod Atome 360precision | 5 Pictures | ISO 100 | 1/125 sec. | F9 | 8mm | PTGui | PaintShop Pro
Wikipedia: Nuremberg (not to be confused with Nürburg) (German: Nürnberg [ˈnʏɐ̯nbɛɐ̯k]) is a city in the German state of Bavaria, in the administrative region of Middle Franconia. It is situated on the Pegnitz river and the Rhine–Main–Danube Canal and is Franconia's largest city. It is located about 170 kilometres north of Munich, at 49.27° N 11.5° E. The population (as of January 2006) is 500,132.