Badzow Palace was built in about 1900 in neo-baroque style in assets Badzow (German name Bansau). Bądzów assets in the first half of the nineteenth century belonged to the family from Logan, in 1876, was owned by Em from Eckartsberg, and since 1905, Ernestine Rischke. In 1917 the property passed to the ownership of the Land Banks in Berlin. Since 1922, the assets managed by industrialist Hans Engel owner of the brickyard. Shortly before the Second World the warrior property belonged to the State Railway of Dresden. Survived the war undamaged. After the war was used as a multi-family residential building for employees of state-owned farms and brick factories.