An old cellar of exposed excavated in Zittau on the women's road. Once there were old stables, which belonged to an old hotel and restaurant at the new town. Interestingly, the old components that were installed in the walls.
Text on a plaque placed there:
Former stables of the established in 1532 and 1749 converted into a luxurious baroque house building "Saxon Court" (Neustadt 34) in Zittau. The formerly in the stable of 1st Floor are large ballroom in the Roman style of Pompeii was built in the 1920s in the neighboring building firm.