The Baroque Roman Catholic Church of the Exaltation and St. Joseph was built by order of Vaclav Zhevusky in 1766 as a family burial vault. The architect is Carol Romanus. The church has the shape of a rotunda with a diameter of 12 meters.
The main facade is adorned with a portico with 14 columns, on the attic of which eight figures of the saints of Sebastian Fesinger and Leblas were lined up. One of the saints died the hero's death during the Great Patriotic War from the direct hit of the projectile. The church and the castle are connected by a 300-meter alley, in the time of Zhevuski on its sides the trees were planted with a solid wall, forming a living corridor.