Liszków (Liskiava), is a small town on the Neman River, between Druskininkai (Druskiennikai) and Wiesieje (Wiesiejai). There is a beautiful post-monastic team. In 1694 the Dominicans brought Liszkow of Sejny, for which in the eighteenth on the high bank of the river Niemen baroque buildings were erected. Church of the Holy Trinity was built in the years 1704 to 1741. It is a monumental building on a Greek cross. In the center is high, octagonal nave covered with a huge dome with a lantern, adhere to the arms of the transept and semicircular, with two closed presbytery. Noteworthy is very valuable interior of the church, the pulpit and 7 rococo altars made of wood, stucco and plaster, are considered the most beautiful in Lithuania. The building of the monastery is a two-storey building, built on a rectangular plan. Dominicans served a little more than 100 years. Because after 3 partition of Polish, left bank of the Neman River belonged to Prussia, in 1796, the Prussian authorities ordered the closure of the monastery. The building of the monastery served for some time as a place of retreat for priests. After the 2nd World War functioned school there. Today the building is restored and maintained for cultural purposes.