This is the walled garden found near the front of Pollok House , which is part of the Pollok Estate .
Pollok Estate has been the family home of the Maxwell's since the middle of the 13th century .
The house itself is from the 18th century and is full of collections of Spanish art , antique furniture , silverware & ceramics which was collected by Sir William Stirling Maxwell .
It is also home to an impressive library . The house is surrounded by beautiful gardens containing over 1,000 species of rhododendrons .
The White Cart river runs through the estate which is spanned by a bridge built in 1757 .