The Church of San Valentino was built before 1259. It's located on the hill of Tenna, between the lakes of Caldonazzo and Levico - Trentino - Italy.
Picture taken on 24 January 2010, 16:30
Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol consists of two provinces: Trento and Bolzano-Bozen. The region was part of Austria-Hungary (and its predecessor, the Austrian Empire) from 1815 until its annexation by Italy in 1919. Together with the Austrian state of Tyrol it is represented by the Euroregion Tyrol-South Tyrol-Trentino.More informations on Wikipedia