Panorama of the Stork Tower in Tiengen, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany. The stork tower (Storchenturm in German) built around 1300 was one of the corner towers of the town fortification. The tower was sporadically used as prion. In 1823 the tower was sold to private ownership and pharmacist Will added a wooden chamber with an iron ring for storks to nest. In 1930 the tower was donated to the city of Tiengen.