The first in the USSR major support to ensure passage through the transmission line water barrier - the Dnieper River.
High-voltage line 154 kV converter station away from Dnerogesa-1, on the left bank, cross the Dnieper River to the south of Bad rocks.
Line built in 1930-1932 years. Project Office of the Chief Engineer Dnieper.
During the war, were destroyed. Restoring lines was carried out in 1945-1949 gg. Supports recreated using rivets.
It was built six double-circuit towers transition height of 75 m. The rock Savutina (about. Khortytsya) are three of the six legs and three more "mast" are on the left bank, at the garden areas, between the Dnieper and Victory Avenue.
In parallel with these transmission lines goes line 330 which passes through the Dnieper by special tubular AP-shaped supports (construction 60s) then power lines cross the Lenin av. (The longest avenue in Europe) and go to the east, in the direction of the industrial zone of Zaporozhye.
View More »