* Nikon D800, Nikon D200 was in use until late 2012 and till 2010 I used a D40.
* Samyang 14mm f2.8, I've been looking for good FX fisheye for some time now. As of 2015, I'm shooting with Samyang's 12mm f2.8 fisheye, it's pretty awesome, also five images per panorama instead of twelve is a welcome bonus.
* Eons ago I used to use a DIY panohead mounted on SLIK's 300DX tripod. From 09/2011 onwards I'll be shooting with Pano-Maxx panorama head. In 2015 I upgraded to Panomaxx2 head, quality German enigneering. The tripod also had to be updated to carbon fiber one since the old one started to literally fall apart.
* Stitching: Hugin, the panorama stitcher. I also do exposure bracketing a lot and Hugin's Enfuse integration helps me there.
* Raw development: RawTherapee, usually one of the latest development versions.
* Post-processing: PS CS6, earlier I used GIMP but the lack of 16bit editing was frustrating. Sadly Photoshop doesn't seem to have many good free plugins, everything's payware.