View Photographer's Profile
The church was built in 1240 for the Germans in the central congregation in Visby. After the Protestant Reformation it was abandoned in 1528.
Also called Drotten or Trefaldighetskyrkan.
Visby was a member of the medieval German trade association the Hansa and is now a popular place for tourists. Visby is on the UNESCO list of world heritage centers since 1995.