The Na Tcha Temple, built in 1888, is a Buddhist and Taoist temple in Macau dedicated to the worship of the deity Na Tcha. The small traditional Chinese temple is a simple, single chamber building measuring 8.4 meters (28 ft) long and 4.51 meters (14.8 ft) wide. The entrance porch opens to the temple building measuring 5 meters (16 ft) in depth. The building is painted gray, with few ornamentations, except for paintings on walls under the entrance porch. Na Tcha Temple is located behind the Ruins of St. Paul's, remains of a principal Jesuit cathedral in the region, serving as one of the best examples of Macau's multicultural identity. In 2005, the temple became one of the designated sites of the Historic Centre of Macau enlisted on the UNESCO World Heritage List.