This is the inside of a classroom of the public school 7th Lyceum of Ioannina.
The building is in conservation status by the Greek State. It was built around 1870 as the home of the General Commander of the Vilayet (Turkish District) of Ioannina. After the liberation of Ioannina it was used (1913-1919) as offices for the representative of the Greek Governement and later President of autonomous Epirus George Christakis Zografos. It housed the English general Consulat until 1923 and the Trading school of Ioannina (founded and run by Konstantinos Molyvadas) until 1961. Since then it is used as a school building. Until 1998 it housed one of eleven Classical Schools in Greece and then became the 7th Lyceum of Ioannina, still operating today.