Church. St. Andrew in Osiek probably built in the years 1538-1549 on the site of the previous. It is a late Gothic building of the Silesian variety. In the late fifteenth and early seventeenth century, the church served as a Calvinist. In 1907, a new church was built Osiek brick - since that time wooden church is not in use.