Previously also Zohsee. The village is located 2 km east of Lanškroun. River flows through her Moravian Sázava, which originated from the German name Zohsee. The first written mention of the village is in the deed of donation of King Wenceslas II. from the year 1304, he dedicated part Lanškrounsko lanšperského estate Zbraslav monastery. There is a local authority with a public Internet center, a public water supply, gas distribution, there is a chapel. Prokop with a statue of the Pieta, constantly busy nursery school, grocery store, repair shop and electronics, motor show Ford and other small businesses. The village is involved in rural reconstruction program, which underlies its further development. Currently he lives in the village of 547 inhabitants.