Current remains of the Combination Mill. Bricks from this site were taken and used to build the Highbridge (Cameron) mill in 1915.
"Six mills were built in and around Belmont during its peak years ... The largest mill, the Combination, was completed in February 1868. It had 40 stamps and cost more than $225,000 to build."
"The Combination mill is marked by a huge, pockmarked stack and extensive ruins, including a small brick room that housed explosives."